Favorite Quotes

"It is easier to build strong children than repair broken men." ~ Fredrick Douglas

"He who plants a graden, harvest healing."

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pinocchio... I've got no strings









At Colton's school the Performing Arts are very important. They have four different performances each year. This time the theme is.... Magic! Colton is in the performance group called Mighty Mites. They did a Pinocchio routine to the song I've Got No Strings. I wish I could post the performance here but it is to long. Colton made the cutest Pinocchio! Good job COLTON! I am so pround of him.

Colton's Message to family and friends......


I was at school on Friday afterschool at 5 o'clock. I had to go back to school to do my pinocchio song and show. I felt scared. The lights burned my eyes out. My Mom was going to go to the show on Saturday but my Mom came on Friday. When I first saw my Mom on the front row, I freaked out in a good way and I had a good show. Love, Colton


0 comments: