Favorite Quotes

"It is easier to build strong children than repair broken men." ~ Fredrick Douglas

"He who plants a graden, harvest healing."

Friday, December 12, 2008

Feliz Navidad

Colton and I were speaking in Spanish the other day. Colton said the funniest thing in Spanish. Follow is the conversation.
Celeste - "Tu quieres escuhe musico de Navidad?" (Do you want to listen to Christmas music?)
Colton - "Si, Mama, yo quiero eschuco musico 'davi-nad.'" (Yes, Mom, I want to hear 'Mas-Chist' music.)

I don't know if the translation is as funny as it really is. I just laughed so hard. Colton reversed the syllables of Navidad and said Davi-Nad.

Disclaimer****** If you know Spanish and my conjugations (spelling?) are wrong.... remember.... I never said my Spanish was perfect.

0 comments: