Favorite Quotes

"It is easier to build strong children than repair broken men." ~ Fredrick Douglas

"He who plants a graden, harvest healing."

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Colton's Hoe Down... I love this Blogging stuff







Colton's Hoe Down was a complete blast! This morning he asked if I could make him a vest ... I did my best and I was able to make one for him. I think he looks absolutley dashing. He danced a great Country Western routine to the song Itty Bitty. I wish I could post the video but it won't let me. I guess I am doing something wrong OR it is too long. These are Colton's friends.. Corbin, Enrique, Mirah, Not sure of the girl in the black hat and then Colton. Colton did so good I had three peoplecome up to me and tellme that they noticed Colton and that he looked great up there with his Country moves. I think I amgoing to have to start teaching him the 2 stepso we can dance together!!!! I think I am addictedto this blogging thing. I love recording our life this way... Hope you enjoy as well.

2 comments:

Marian said...

hey Celeste,

It's great to be able to read what is going on in your life. I am totally addicted to blogging now. So much fun. i hope you are having a great week. lol, Marian

Rachel said...

Totally awesome blog! Tell Colton that he is the coolest cowboy I have seen in a while. Thanks again for the sweet bread and argentine pumpkin jelly. I am still dreaming about it. Happy Wednesday to you! You are so lucky that you have no more mutual! Hopefully the weather will cool off enough for me to leave my windows open, then we can swap our different parenting styles. J/k.