Favorite Quotes

"It is easier to build strong children than repair broken men." ~ Fredrick Douglas

"He who plants a graden, harvest healing."

Monday, November 17, 2008

How to Cook A Turkey








Celeste: How do you cook a turkey?

Colton: Oh, There are 300 ways to cook a turkey.

Celeste:But if you haad to cook a turkey how would you do it?

Colton: I would use number 1 way.

Celeste: How would you do number 1.

Colton: Well, you warm it up, then cut it up, then serve it. It's that easy.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i wish it were that easy!! :) you rock colton

love,
lindsay

MarQuette said...

The simplicity of a child! Your pics look awesome - looks like some scrapbooking pages. Very nicely done.
Sorry about the link to my blog I don't know what I was thinking. Bridgette gave me your email so I hope you got the link to my personal blog okay. I just created another blog called Table for 5 - its public. Its where my 4 sisters and I will be posting Recipes, Crafts, Art etc. maybe I'll hear from you there. The link is http://5creativesisters.blogspot.com/
Love you